Thursday, August 28, 2008

Change is a Comin'




I'm on my way to the Barack Obama acceptance speech in Denver tonight (in the interest of full disclosure, this picture was not taken at the convention, but at an event in NV last year).


My boss and Nevada's own Senator Harry Reid fired up the crowd last night with his speech about moving the country towards energy independence.



It has been a whirlwind of a week and I am sure to return to my native land even more opinionated than I already am--I know, I know, some of you may be thinking, "Is that possible?"

But in the words of the great Stephen Colbert, "I'm not a fan of facts. You see, the facts can change, but my opinion will never change, no matter what the facts are."

More to come when I return from the Mile High City!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

I hope you had a great week...and I hope you had a somewhat comfy bed! Obama's speech tonight was fantastic. I can only imagine how charged the stadium was. Can't wait to hear all about it.

Shannon and Jimmy said...

I saw you on our news in Gilbert. Right behind the news guy. You can't miss that blonde hair and white skin. Hows Vegas?

The G-Funk! said...

That's a great pic of you with Obama. Nice work!