Wednesday, September 24, 2008

All About Gabby


Day 3 of our week of "All about Gabby." I know you (as in grandma lue, mimi, and kelly) have been waiting patiently for the embargoed release of Gabby's first blog interview, so here you go.

Mom: Favorite color?
Gabby: Pink and blue and fuchsia and red and sparkles.

M: Favorite animal?
G: Tortoises

M: Favorite letter?
G: A

M: Favorite thing to do?
G: Open presents

M: Favorite food?
G: Cereal and tomatoes and avocados and oatmeal

M: Describe your momma
G: She likes to play and do yoga and give kisses.

M: Describe your daddy
G: He always plays with me everyday and we play nicely together

M: Favorite book?
G: Fancy Nancy and Alice the Fairy
M: What do you want to do in your 4th year?
G: Play with my friends and paint my mom's nails.

M: What kind of work does momma do?
G: She does typing and conference calls.
M: What kind of work does daddy do?
G: He does Obama's work.

M: Really, daddy is a lawyer, who is Obama?
G: He's dad's friend and he's president.
(Yes we've succeeded at brainwashing our Young Democrat)
M: Favorite song?
G: I love to see the temple

M: Name some of your favorite friends?
G: Caleb and Benjamin and their mom Lindsey, Makayla and Kayla, and Charlotte and Amelia

M: What do you want to be when you grow up?
G: A firefighter and then a flower.

M: Do you want a baby brother or sister?
G: A big sister and baby brother. Their names should be Fayne and Johnny.

M: Any last thoughts you want to share with people reading this?
G: Write to my father, he's nice and he helps me clean up my messes.

In Day 4's installment of "All About Gabby," we will attempt to capture Gabby's posh, that's a fancy word for fancy, Fancy Nancy Birthday party.

6 comments:

Katie said...

This is adorable! I think it is a great idea to interview your children...what better way to preserve their personalities at every age? :)

Carrie said...

I wonder what will happen if Gabby one day rebels by deciding to join the Young Republicans?!

Kelly said...

Megan:

I knew dear Gabby would not disappoint and she was funnier than I even thought she'd be! I loved the interview. I am going to copy it for Parker's 5th Birthday and do an all about Parker week. What a cute idea! I loved that Obama is daddy's friend and that she want's to be a flower :) My dear Gabby is personality plus and I love her! :) You're the best mom Megan, have a great day!

kendal said...

She is hilarious and has so much personality!! That interview is a great idea. She might be the coolest 4-year-old ever for knowing who Obama is.

Grandma Lue said...

That's our girl! She always knows what she wants and tells it the way it is. We loved being part of the birthday celebration, even if it was after the fact.

Chelsea Nicole said...

This is too cute!