Friday, September 26, 2008

Posh Party
















As we learn from the fabulous Fancy Nancy series, posh is a fancy word for fancy! Gabby and her little girlfriends had an stupendous, a fancy word for great, time at her birthday tea party.

My brother served as the Mad Hatter maître d' at the soiree. Both maître d' and soiree are French and everything French is oh so fancy.
The girls played dress up, made fancy jewelry and dined on tea sized pb&j and other hors de oeuvres with frilly toothpicks. Nancy would have been pleased as punch.



















5 comments:

Emilee said...

I love the table decorations & that you served the appetizers with frilly toothpicks! Madisen keeps telling me that she'd like a tea party, like Gabby. It was definitely a memorable afternoon for her!

Kelly said...

Megan- seriously I have to print this out so I can remember it for my girls 4th Birthday. How darling!! It looks so fun, and of course a party at Megan's wouldn't be a party if it wasn't over the top! You are amazing!

email and phone numbers said...

SERIOUSLY Posh party!! So glad you found my blog so I could find yours!

How on earth did she get so big so fast? hmmmm

Haley Warner said...

Really? Stop it.. you're raising the bar for the rest of us mama's who must throw parties. :)

JENNIE! said...

looks so great! I am sad we missed it.. kate would have had a fabulous time.