Monday, September 22, 2008

You're Never to Young to be Pampered!

With Gabby's 4th birthday coming up soon, I decided it was time for her first professional pedi/mani combo. We arrived at Fantastic Nails on Saturday morning and Gabby was told to pick a color. She was very intent on getting just the right shade of pink, finally settling on a bubblegum pink. I am not sure if Gabby was taking it all in or a little shy, because I've never seen her so quiet and focused--very unGabby-like.

After our nails were done, we went and got lunch at her favorite place--she likes the chicken and wild rice soup. Then we made a stop at the dollar store so she could pick out a treat. When we got in the car to go home, Gabby said, "Mom, we had a great day!" Couldn't have said it better myself!






2 comments:

Jessica said...

So cute...she's lucky to have a mom like you to take her out like that. I bet she loved it!

Jami said...

That sounds like my kind of day. What a lucky girl! I love the haircut, very stylish.