Friday, July 11, 2008

Approved


I am entering the blog world kicking and screaming! After being a blog stalker, then a blog addict, I am now in blog recovery. One of the twelve steps is to identify there is a higher blogging power and if I truly want to beat 'em, I might just have to join 'em.

The other reason to post the daily (or what will probably turn out to be weekly) happenings in our world into the great WWW, is that we are officially approved to adopt again and we need your help to spread the word that we are by far the most talented, patient, creative, attractive, world-traveled adoptive family ever.


Photo courtesy of the great Haley Ann Warner

8 comments:

Sonia said...

YAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Carrie said...

I'm so glad you've finally caught the vision! I guess its a fairly new vision for me, as well, but one I didn't like so much without my Meg! Oh, what a happy day!

Grandma Lue said...

Congratulations on your wonderful news! We will IMpatiently await the arrival of a new grandchild. I love the blog--reading and seeing daily or weekly family updates are my lifesaver. Blog on!

Jenny Slingerland said...

Congrats! Can't wait to see more! Love the homepage, it's adorable!

Unknown said...

I love it! I love the writing. I love the pix. And I support your campaign for second adoption even if you are technology a "late adopter" ;o)

Thanks for keeping us posted.

Topper

JENNIE! said...

Way to go Megan! So excited you have entered the blogosphere! Can't wait to keep tabs on you and your adorable family! Congrats on getting approved for a second adoption, I'm am sure gabbi can't wait to have a brother or sister!

kendal said...

Hooray! Now I can blog stalk you. I'm so excited for you guys, congrats!! Gabbi is so grown up! I'm going to have to call you soon and we'll have lunch or something.

The G-Funk! said...

Welcome to the blog world! Man, if you're already in blog recovery, then I don't know what to tell ya. Blogging is straight up the heroine of the internet. I don't think you can go back.

Anyways, good to see you! I will come regularly blog stalk. Thanks for inviting me!